Today, the company serves both residential and commercial industries, continuing to provide excellent products and services.
Over the years Wolverine has completed a number of notable projects in Detroit, contributing to the City’s rich history and beautiful architecture. Many of Detroit’s premier office buildings, hotels, entertainment venues and residential projects feature some of Wolverine Stone Company’s best work.
Like Detroit, Wolverine has survived through the great depression, World War II, the great recession and many other difficult and challenging times. Wolverine is proud to be a part of the City’s ongoing Renaissance with past, current and future projects.
The Capp family has served the construction industry in several capacities and achieved numerous awards including the following:
- President, Construction Association of Michigan
- Director, Construction Association of Michigan
- Chairman, Tile, Marble & Terrazzo Pension Fund
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Marble Institute of America
- Michigan Construction Hall of Fame
- Construction Association of America Hall of Fame
- Chairman, Association of Marble Contractors
- Director, Detroit Ceramic Tile Contractor Association
- Chairman, Tile, Marble & Terrazzo Insurance Fund
- Chairman, Joint Finance Committee, Tile, Marble & Terrazzo Insurance Fund
- Chairman, Joint Training Committee, Tile, Marble & Terrazzo Insurance Fund